Home
East Leake Amateur Players
Home • Forum • Album • Calendar • Search  Members  Other things  Log in  Ticket Shop
NANDA PLAY of the YEAR DINNER 2008 [Download Topic]

Reply with quote Download Post
Post NANDA PLAY of the YEAR DINNER 2008 

On the evening of 20 June, 16 members of ELAPs squashed into a mini bus which winged its way to Cotgrave Golf Club for the NANDA Play of the Year Dinner 2008 (thanks to Sharon Torr for organising the bus).

The meal was very nice and then we settled down to listen to a round up of the plays from the Adjudicator, which, I personally felt, was much better than in previous NANDA dinners.

When he came to ELAPs, his comments were very pleasing which raised our hopes for the next part of the agenda, the prize giving.

Well, we finally managed to get our first trophy; BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR/ACTRESS - KEITH BENEDICT

And you can imagine the loud cheer that went up.  We're all very proud of him.  WELL DONE!

I have attached the winners of the evening and how the Adjudicator scored each production and they can be found in the Members Section.  I think this is very useful and gives us what we need to work on for future productions.

Now we have to do better in 2009 (what a challenge!).

Sonya

Offline View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Download Post
Post Re: NANDA PLAY of the YEAR DINNER 2008 

Hi Sonj

Was looking for the scoresheet from the NANDA adjudicators, but couldn't find it attached to your post.  Was hoping to write about it for ELT, which is due in tomorrow, 18th July, for August issue.

If you know where it is, please forward a copy to me.

Ta.  Sue

Offline View user's profile View user's personal gallery Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number