Home
East Leake Amateur Players
Home • Forum • Album • Calendar • Search  Members  Other things  Log in  Ticket Shop
JACK and the BEANSTALK [Download Topic]
Reply with quote Download Post
Post JACK and the BEANSTALK 

Hi Everyone

Well this is my first note on the website as the Director of the ELAPs 2008 Pantomime.

Right, well it's all hands to the pumps to get this show on the road, and the first item is to let you know that the script and audition pieces are available on the web in the Members Section.

Keith Benedict will be my RightHand man, so if you're unable to speak to me about any aspect of the panto then please ask him any queries you might have.

Keith and I will be meeting up this Thursday and will attempt to put a production date in the diary.  If you are able to help in any way; Backstage, Front of House, Refreshments, Set Design, props then please don't wait to be asked.  You all know by now what it takes to get a production moving and it would be helpful to have people rushing to us to get their names in the frame.

Those of you who know the way I work, will know that I'm at least six months behind my own preparation schedule for directing a panto, so please be patient with me if I'm not fully au fait with the script details, but I am working on it, honest!

Also, remember that the WORKSHOPS start this Thursday (26 June) for three weeks.  They are always good fun and it will great to see as many of you there as possible.

Well, I'd better let you get off to read the script, so GET READING AND PRACTICING FOR THE AUDITIONS!

Sonj

Offline View user's profile Send private message