Home
East Leake Amateur Players
Home • Forum • Album • Calendar • Search  Members  Other things  Log in  Ticket Shop
Unsung Hero Award [Download Topic]
Reply with quote Download Post
Post Unsung Hero Award 

Message from Annette

Unsung Hero Award
Hi everyone, its that time of year to start thinking about who you would like to nominate for the Unsung Hero Award. For those of you who are new to ELAPs this year this is an award that we created in honour and memory of Frank O'Connell who worked tirelessly for ELAPs, helping out in many ways. This award is chosen by yourselves and you can nominate anyone at all in ELAPs for this award which will be presented at the AGM in January. It is all about who y...ou think puts in that extra effort and helps either you out personally and/or the group in general. Could you please email me or Keith Benedict or message me on Facebook or speak to me at rehearsal to let us know your nomination. Your nomination will not be disclosed to anyone else. We need to know your nomination by Monday 12th December. All your nominations will be counted and the ELAPs member with the most votes will be presented with the trophy at the AGM on January 12th.
Any parents reading this please convey this to your children who are ELAPs members as all votes count.
Thank you

Annette

Offline View user's profile View user's personal gallery Send private message