Home
East Leake Amateur Players
Home • Forum • Album • Calendar • Search  Members  Other things  Log in  Ticket Shop
Leicestershire and Rutland Drama Festival [Download Topic]
Reply with quote Download Post
Post Leicestershire and Rutland Drama Festival 

The message below is from Leicestershire and Rutland Drama Festival - if anyone needs the attachements please contact a member of the elaps comittee member who will have the details.

Leicestershire and Rutland Drama Festival

11 / 09 / 2017                      
Dear Fellow Thespians

Itís that time of year again!!!!!  I am writing to invite you to take part in next yearsí One Act Play Festival which will be held once again at the lovely Little Theatre in Leicester..

Our dates are: week ending Saturday April 1st  for the Preliminary Round.

Exactly when it starts will be subject to the number of entries.  At a real push we could do 17, but 14 would be our ideal.  This would allow 3 plays each of
3 evenings/Saturday afternoon, and 2 plays on Saturday night which would allow plenty of time for the final presentations.

WE ARE ALSO HOSTING THE QUARTER FINAL WHICH IS 8 DAYS LATER ON:
Sunday, April 9th again at the Little Theatre

Adjudicators
This year we are using two new adjudicators who have never been part of the Leicestershire scene so should give us all a new perspective.

For the preliminary round we have Robert Clarke who lives in Bedford.  He is delighted to be visiting a new area and seeing some fresh groups.

For the quarter final we have Jennifer Scott-Reid who lives in Cambridge.  She is a very experienced adjudicator and again is delighted to be visiting a new area and seeing some fresh groups.

The Festival will be an open festival again this year, which means groups outside the Leicestershire / Rutland area are welcome to attend.
To enter you will need to complete the Entry Form and return it to me, together with a cheque, no later than Friday, 6th January 2015

I REGRET TO SAY WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONSIDER ANY LATE ENTRIES.

I do hope you will be able to enter the 2017 festival.  If you are considering entering for the first time, I have attached a brief guide to explain more

Attached are a number of necessary or informative additions.

1.    The Entry Form.  Please return with cheque.
2.    The Declaration Form.  This MUST be completed together with your Entry Form unless you are going forward as part of another festival.
3.    A copy of the rules.  Please note further information can be found on the AETF website
4.    Some information for groups entering for the first time.

I look forward to hearing from you.  You can book a place now even if you are not sure of all the details yet of your play.  Please note, however, that a booking is a firm commitment.

Yours sincerely

Sandra Sutcliffe
Festival Organiser

Please contact me at

Offline View user's profile View user's personal gallery Send private message